Having a great looking website that is bang up to date with current news will make WRFC that much more appealing to our current members, potential new-members and our sponsors.
We are having our first live How-To web site training session at the club house on Thursday 13th February. 7:00 ready to start for 7:30 pm
The training will take the form of an overview first followed by a practical.
We hope that everyone will leave at (about 9:00) with a better looking team web page and the ability to add content with ease and confidence.
Depending on our progress, we may arrange a further session.
- Please bring a laptop with you if you have one. If you do not have one you will have to watch and learn from others but it will still be worth attending.
- Before the training starts please get your laptop connected to the clubs internet.
- Please ensure that you can log into GMS from your computer.
- Please have at least one good recent picture of your team/age group
- Have a little text prepared that may read well on your welcome page.
There are limited places available so please confirm your availability by booking a free ticket on the link below.
Click "Book Now" (top right of the screen or the link at the bottom of the page)
Add to basket
and just state pay later
If you have problem booking or have any questions please contact me