This is an exciting opportunity to work with the newly promoted Worcester RFC Women’s Team in the Womens Championship North. We are an incredibly inclusive club, and we welcome all abilities and experience levels. We have a great pathway for young female rugby players with U13, U15 & U18 age groups. The club has good links with the Worcester Warriors Women’s team and the University of Worcester.
As a measure of the skills needed for the post we are prepared to cover expenses and possibly more for an outstanding candidate.
Roles and responsibilities
- Deliver high quality coaching sessions which stretches and supports every player’s development
- Lead match day warm ups and match day coaching
- Keeping up good communication with Womens Lead
- Give appropriate and constructive player feedback within the session to aid development
- Select for match day squad
- Create a challenging and fun environment for players to thrive in
- Build good relationships with players and coaches
- To dedicate time to continual personal development
- Will have achieved England Rugby Coaching Award and be looking to work towards England Rugby Advanced Coaching Award or equivalent qualification.
- Be available Monday evenings, Thursday evenings and Sunday afternoons
- Valid DBS
- Safeguarding qualification (Play it Safe)
- Have experience of coaching adult female’s rugby
- Valid First Aid Certificate
How to apply: Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org